1 Person Elite Survival Kit (72+ Hours) | Deluxe Camo Backpack
Please Note: Due to increased demand shipping time for this product may be delayed. Please contact us for an estimated time of arrival.
All items are packed securely in our Deluxe Camouflage Backpack, which has extra space for personal items, a bright orange pullout flag, and gun straps to free your hands as you travel.
Each item is in a waterproof bag and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA. SKU#: SKTK||CAMO Backpack Ideal for various survival situations: Earthquake, Hurricane, Flood, Tornado, Natural Disaster
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water:The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- 12 — 4 oz. Water Pouches
- 6 — 400-Calorie Food Bars (2400 Calories)
- 10 — Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- 1-Liter Hydration Bag with Straw
- *This kit provides 1 gallon of water per person per day for drinking and sanitation, as recommended by FEMA.
- AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- Emergency Candle
- Emergency Bright Stick
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
- Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag
- Body Warmer
- Emergency Tube Tent with Rope
- Emergency Poncho with Hood
- Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
- Dust Mask
- 50 Feet of Nylon Rope
- Safety Goggles
- Sewing Kit
Deluxe Hygiene Kit
- Tooth Brush -Tooth Paste -Wet Wipes -Soap -Shampoo/Conditioner -Toothpick -Disposable Razor -Comb -Sanitary Napkins -Washcloth -Shave Cream -Deodorant Gel -Hand/Body Lotion -Pocket Tissues
- Deluxe First Aid Kit - a combination of bandages/gauze, topical ointments, medicine, and other first-aid items to assist with a variety of injuries
- Golf Pencil
- Infectious-Waste Bag
- Survival Playing Cards - 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations. This 1-person elite emergency kit has a retail value of $120.