TK4 Tourniquet (4 Pack )
The Tourni-Kwik 4 (TK4) Tourniquet is designed for frontline combat environments where immediate first aid is more than just a necessity. Severe injuries in inaccessible areas demand trauma care that can be administered quickly, easily and effectively. The TK-4 is a one-handed tourniquet made to stop arterial bleeding quickly and efficiently from combat or accidental amputations. TK4 features a strong elastic latex band with two steel S-hooks. It is easy to use, but durable enough for even the most traumatic injuries.
- The one-handed application was developed and engineered specifically for combat self-help.
- For first responders or law enforcement personnel on a mass casualty scene, the TK4 allows fast stabilizing treatment until help arrives.
- Packaged in a compact vacuum-sealed poly-plastic bag, ensuring long shelf life and providing small, easy storage.
- One-handed tourniquet made to stop arterial bleeding quickly and efficiently
- Allows fast stabilizing treatment until help arrives
- Packaged in a compact vacuum-sealed poly-plastic bag
- Dimensions: 2" x 3" x 1" (package)
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- NSN# 6515-01-542-7696
- 4 Count individually wrapped