All-in-One Water Purification System
Most of us know that when it comes to survival, water is the number one concern. It doesn’t matter how prepared you otherwise are, if you and your family do not have access to clean, drinkable water you won’t survive. With the recommendation of emergency preparedness agencies being 1 gallon of water a day per person, it easily becomes a difficult task to treat, store, and transport that amount of water for your whole family, but the Emergency Zone All-In-One Water Purification System offers the perfect reusable, portable, and dependable solution!
- MOBILE: Compact and easy to CARRY and STORE, the All-In-One Water Purification System allows you access to clean water from any location without having to transport and store heavy drums of water. The water filtration design means you can make water from any source safe and drinkable.
- REUSABLE: Use your All-In-One Water Purification System to treat up to 100,000 gallons of water! When you use up one filter, it is easy to replace with another for continuous use. The included Aquamira water treatment chemicals allow you treat up to 60 gallons of water for pathogens, adding a second measure of safety.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: When you aren’t filtering water, the bucket has ample space to store other emergency supplies, which makes for a space-efficient and portable go-kit. The filter can even be removed and used all by itself! This gives you the freedom to create the type of kit that would work best for you!
- CONVENIENT: All-In-One Water Purification System easily lets you produce enough water for the whole family. All you need is GRAVITY to filter up to 5 gallons of water at once. No straw. No pump. No electricity. Everything you need, but water, is located inside this kit for easy use. Every hour of use, you will be able to filter about 5 gallons of water!
- SAWYER BRAND FILTER: We use the trusted Sawyer Brand water filters in our All-In-One Water Purification System, which remove 99.99% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli and 99.99% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium.