Remember when your child lost their favorite toy? Remember when you forgot the diaper bag? Every parent knows the feeling when they find themselves unprepared. When a disaster strikes, don’t be asking yourself “what more could I have done”.
The Keep-Me-Safe Children's 72-Hr Emergency Survival Kit was designed by parents just like you. In emergency situations, children need physical and emotional needs met.
- Created to Meet Children’s Unique Needs: The Keep-Me-Safe Children's 72-Hour Emergency Survival Kit was designed by parents just like you with supplies carefully selected to help you provide for your child in even the worst of circumstances.
- Food & Water: During an emergency water is vital and access may be very limited, skip the trouble of boiling water or wasting any of your precious supply to reconstitute freeze dried meals. The USA made SOS Brand, US Coast Guard approved Food Rations and Water Pouches included in this kit have a 5-YEAR SHELF LIFE, are space-efficient, require no extra water to rehydrate, no reheating, and were developed with a low sodium content as to not induce unnecessary thirst.
- Comfort: Emergency situations are scary, and they are even scarier for children. Yes, it is important to make sure their physical needs are met, but emotional ones are equally as important. In this child emergency go bag there are comfort items included to help provide your child some security.
- Color Options: The backpack can be ordered in your child’s favorite color, and the survival kit isn’t marked with our logo or labels. In a disaster, it’s likely emergency supplies will become a very valuable commodity, so a backpack that does not advertise itself as a survival kit will keep your child and you safer.
- Fun Sized: At only 7 lbs this survival kit is lightweight and compact making it easy to carry for even a small child. The backpack itself holds all the items, and measures 18”x9”x12”.