StatPacks G3 Safety Vest High Visibility
This ANSI safety vest is designed for roadway accidents and medics who require a highway EMS vest. One adjustable size fits everyone on staff comfortably. Our EMS vest is also an ergonomic alternative for medics who cannot (or choose not to) wear a backpack.
Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 2" • Weight: 1.0lbs
SKU: G32000FL, G32000BU, G32000RE, G32000OR
- ✅ ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL (over clothes) with Velcro adjustments on the front, shoulders, and sides. Makes ordering EMS safety vests a breeze for larger departments with many different personnel
- ✅ REMOVABLE NAME-PLATES on front and back for identification of personnel or departments
- ✅ DURABLE More durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover that shields it from wear and tear.
- ✅ HI-VISIBILITY Helps with visibility in night-time situations while using this ANSI safety vest
- ✅ ATTACHMENT POINT LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- ✅ CUSTOMIZABLE Each vest includes one set of nameplates (one small front and one large backplate) of your choice. Blue EMS plates are included. Additional or custom nameplates can also be ordered separately.
- ✅ IRON-CLAD: Statpacks takes enormous pride in building the toughest, most durable packs on the planet by providing an iron-clad that our equipment is free of manufacturing defects for the useful life of the product. Measuring or defining 'useful life' or 'defects' is YOUR call. Simply put, if we failed to exceed your expectations, we’ll provide an instant remedy in the form of a repair or agreeable alternative. We've got your back - figuratively and literally.