- Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes. After a traumatic injury, every second counts until (EMS) Emergency Medical Services or First Responders arrive. This kit is designed to treat Life-Threatening Traumatic Emergencies such as gunshot wounds which could become fatal prior to help arriving.
- Each kit is equipped with: (1) NAR C-A-T® Tourniquet (Official Tourniquet of the U.S. Army) - (1) 4” Israeli Emergency Bandage - (1) Combat Gauze with QuikClot – (1) Conforming Gauze 4″x4.1 yds. – (1) 3″ Cohesive Bandage – (1) EMT Shears 7.25″ - (1) Pair of Black Nitrile Gloves
- This kit arms you with the tools you need to respond to traumatic injuries that can occur from unexpected incidents such as gunshot wounds, rioters, civil unrest, vehicle crashes, equipment malfunctions, natural disasters, or intentional acts of violence from active shooters.
- This Blowout Kit was created specifically for quick access featuring an easy one motion rip-to-open, YKK Zippers, rugged straps, MOLLE compatible, with pockets providing easy access to every content. Weight: 1 lbs. |Dimensions: 8 × 6.5 × 3.5 in |Color Options: Black, Red, Olive Drab
- Protect yourself and your family by having the supplies you need to Stop the Bleed and respond to a Life-Threatening Traumatic event. Perfect addition to your range bag, vehicle, or camping gear.
Original price $115.00 - Original price $115.00
$115.00 - $115.00
Current price $115.00
Based on 3 reviews
Bought this for my son who lives in Chicago
Great kit for EDC, cant be too safe these dasy with everyting going on
I added this to my emergency kit in my classroom small compact fits right in th drawer