- Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes. After a traumatic injury, every second counts until (EMS) Emergency Medical Services or First Responders arrive. This kit is designed to treat Life-Threatening Traumatic Emergencies such as gunshot wounds which could become fatal prior to help arriving.
- Each kit is equipped with: (1) NAR C-A-T® Tourniquet (Official Tourniquet of the U.S. Army) - (1) 4” Israeli Emergency Bandage - (1) Combat Gauze with QuikClot – (1) Conforming Gauze 4″x4.1 yds. – (1) 3″ Cohesive Bandage – (1) EMT Shears 7.25″ - (1) Pair of Black Nitrile Gloves
- This kit arms you with the tools you need to respond to traumatic injuries that can occur from unexpected incidents such as gunshot wounds, rioters, civil unrest, vehicle crashes, equipment malfunctions, natural disasters, or intentional acts of violence from active shooters.
- This Blowout Kit was created specifically for quick access featuring an easy one motion rip-to-open, YKK Zippers, rugged straps, MOLLE compatible, with pockets providing easy access to every content. Weight: 1 lbs. |Dimensions: 8 × 6.5 × 3.5 in |Color Options: Black, Red, Olive Drab
- Protect yourself and your family by having the supplies you need to Stop the Bleed and respond to a Life-Threatening Traumatic event. Perfect addition to your range bag, vehicle, or camping gear.
Bought this for my son who lives in Chicago
Great kit for EDC, cant be too safe these dasy with everyting going on
I added this to my emergency kit in my classroom small compact fits right in th drawer
The Kit includes one authentic C-A-T® Tourniquet. Official Tourniquet of the U.S. Army - The patented C-A-T® is a true one-handed tourniquet proven to be 100% effective by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research.
4” Israeli Emergency Bandage
One 4” Israeli Emergency Bandage. The preferred choice of U.S. Special Forces for hemorrhage control in tactical environments, the 4" Israeli Emergency Bandage is an innovative, combat-proven emergency first aid bandage for pre-hospital emergency situations and First Responders.
QuikClot Combat Gauze:
One pouch of QuikClot Combat Gauze. QuikClot® hemostatic devices help US Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard officials control bleeding to save lives. The hemostatic gauze works on contact to stop bleeding by accelerating your body’s natural clotting process, clotting blood five times faster.
Conforming Gauze 4″x 4.1 yards
One roll of Conforming Gauze 4″x 4.1 yards. Gauze roll provides great absorption and softness for packing, prepping, cleansing and bandaging. Conforming stretch gauze bandages are knitted and provide a light compression holding the primary dressing in place which covers and protects the wound.
3″ Cohesive Bandage
Self-adhesive wrap functions like a tape but sticks only to itself. Elastic, lightweight and breathable, it can be used to add compression on strains and sprains and/or to secure and protect primary dressings.
EMT Shears 7.25″
Stainless steel trauma shears cut through layers of athletic tape, straps, metal and leather while retaining the ability to easily cut through more delicate items such as gauze bandages. Featuring razor-sharp hardened surgical stainless-steel blade with one serrated edge.
Pair of Black Nitrile Gloves
Protect hands from germs, fluids and infectious disease. Hide stains, inks and dyes. For EMTs and crime scene investigators. Non-slip, textured fingertips for secure grip. Latex and allergy-free. Puncture resistant.