StatPacks G3 Perfusion EMS Bundle
The G3 Perfusion EMS Bundle is a complete system for Emergency Medical Service Professionals.
Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits. The bundle includes the following StatPacks Items: Contents pictured are NOT included
- G3 Perfusion Bag
- G3 Airway Cell
- G3 Universal Cell
- G3 Circulatory Kit
- G3 Perfusion, StatPacks, EMS Backpack
- Put simply, the G3 PERFUSION is a great pack for all EMS Clinicians.
- Two main compartments and three external pockets allow for superior organization of large amounts of BLS and ALS equipment.
- The hybrid design may be worn as a backpack, side sling, or carried by hand. The Perfusion doubles as a fine EMS shoulder bag.
EMS backpack product features:
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the front of this EMS Backpack
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Clear, durable mesh pockets, and elastic holsters keep contents in place and well-organized
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover that shields it from wear and tear.
- This EMS Trauma Bag has a foam molded quad-fold design that helps keep basic and advanced airway adjuncts organized and at your fingertips.
- For EMT Intubation; Laryngoscope blades, Oral Pharyngeal Airways, and Nasal Pharyngeal Airways are neatly arranged for fast access. Endo-tracheal tubes, suction catheters, stylets, and ETCO2 meters may be stored in the middle section.
- The StatPacks G3 Universal Cell is a simple EMS Bag that keeps your random supplies together and quickly accessible.
- The unique foam molded design helps keep inside contents organized, at your fingertips, and protected from the elements.
- Easy to open zipper position allows for quick access and ease.
- For an EMS IV Kit, this foam-lined, roll style design helps keep IV therapies organized and at your fingertips. Drip sets, IV bag(s), catheters, needles and Start Kits are neatly arranged for fast access. It doubles as a pressure bag for rapid fluid infusion.
- Holds everything you need for a quick IV setup in one convenient module. The IV Module makes it easy to share on multi victim accident scenes. This is a perfect accessory EMS IV Kit for any StatPacks main packs.