4 Person Family Prep Survival Kit Go-Bag 72 Hour
Remember that time you forgot your wallet? Remember that time you didn’t have your keys? Everyone knows that feeling of being unprepared. The scary thing is that disaster can strike anywhere and anytime. Don’t be caught asking yourself ‘what more could I have done’.
- Protect Yourself and Your Family- A multi-purpose 72-hour survival kit designed to prepare you and your family for any emergency event or disaster, whether you are bugging out to a shelter or staying indoors. This 72-hour emergency kit will prepare you for a hurricane, earthquake, flood, civil unrest, pandemic, wildfire, winter storm, evacuation, and more. Disasters are unpredictable, prepare today, and have peace of mind in knowing you’ve done all you can to protect the ones you love.
- Discrete Red Backpack- All the survival supplies are conveniently packed in a 19"x15"x10" discrete, nondescript, heavy-duty backpack that won’t draw unwanted attention to you and your valuable emergency supplies during a disaster. We pack our emergency survival kits to be as lightweight and as compact as possible, so it won’t weigh you down and you’ll still have enough space remaining to include personal items such as medication, clothing, child comfort items, pet items, and important documents.
- Food & Water- During an emergency, water is vital and access may be limited, skip the trouble of boiling water, or wasting any of your precious supply to reconstitute freeze-dried meals. The USA made SOS brand food rations and water included in this emergency survival kit are US Coast Guard approved, has a 5-year shelf life, space-efficient, great-tasting, and calorie-dense, the food ration bars require no extra water to rehydrate, no reheating, and were developed to be non-thirst inducing.
- Emergency Guidebook- Not only does this emergency go bag has the survival tools and emergency gear you need to survive in a disaster, but also included is our Emergency Preparedness Guidebook that will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to as well. In it, you will find crucial survival information from how to create an emergency plan, to administering life-saving first aid, to what to do during an earthquake, hurricane, wildfire, nuclear disaster, storms, pandemic, and more.
- 4 x 3600 kcal Food Bars with 5 Year Shelf Life (US Coast Guard Approved)
- 24 x 4.2 oz Water Pouch with 5 Year Shelf Life (US Coast Guard Approved)
- 4 x Toothbrushes | 1 x Toothpaste | 1 x Comb | 1 x Razor | 8 x Shampoo
- 1 x Soap Bar | 2 x Feminine Pads | 1 x Washcloth | 1 x Toilet Paper | 1 x Small Sewing Kit
- 1 x Rubber Flashlight (D Batteries included) | 1 x AM/FM Radio (AAA Batteries included) | 4 x Light Sticks
- 1 x Emergency Preparedness Guidebook | 1 x Pencil | 1 x Weatherproof Zip bag
- 5 x Chlor Floc Military Water Purification Packets | 1 x 1L Folding Water Container | 1 x Water Purification Instruction Sheet
- 1 x 118pc First Aid Kit
- 1 x 5-in-1 Survival Whistle | 1 x Duct Tape | 1 x Work Gloves |1 x Playing Cards | 1 x 5mm Rope | 1 x Multitool Knife |1 x GI Can Opener
- 4 x Reflective Sleeping Bags/Bivy Sacks | 4 x Emergency Poncho | 2 x Emergency Tube Tent | 4 x Hand Warmers