During a hurricane, there are 4 main things you may have to go without; power, communication, water, and modern-day plumbing. The Complete Hurricane 72-Hour Survival Kit is designed to tackle these issues to help you survive the storm.
- The only 72-hour kit designed specifically for hurricanes- created to provide solutions for the unique challenges that hurricanes present, this survival kit will help keep your family safe whether you are sheltering in at home or evacuating to a shelter; all provisions are packed in a waterproof, durable 5 gallon bucket for a portable go kit you can keep in your home, car, garage, or office
- Water: your most important resource- you can survive 3 weeks without food, but rarely more than 3 days without water*; hurricanes can limit access to clean water, this kit contains supplies to provide the FEMA recommended 1 gallon per person per day including 6x 1 gallon water pouches and 30x water purification tablets; collapsible for easy storage, fill the bags in preparation for the storm and know you have an ample supply of safe, drinkable water *duration may vary based on conditions
- Hygiene and sanitation quickly become difficult to maintain in the aftermath of a destructive hurricane, combat the spread of illness and harmful bacteria with the supplies to properly manage waste including 1x toilet seat (fits 5 gallon bucket), 1x eco gel toilet chemicals, 1x non-powdered nitrile gloves, 10x toilet liners, and 1x biohazard bag
- More lighting for extended power outages. During Hurricane Irma 64% of Florida lost power*; have multiple options for light sources, charge your phone or device, and receive emergency messages broadcasted over the radio with 1x CREE mini led flashlight, 1x led lantern, 4x light sticks, 1x radio/flashlight/charger combo, and 1x weather band AM/FM radio *source Florida division of emergency management
- Survival tools and emergency gear- this disaster kit also includes 2x SOS US Coast Guard approved 3600 calorie food bars (5 year shelf life from manufacturer date), 2x emergency reflective blankets, 2x emergency ponchos, 1x 53 pc first aid kit, 1x 5-in-1 whistle, 1x 50’ rope, 1x duct tape, 1x work gloves, 1x multitool, 1x playing cards, 1x can opener, 1x hygiene kit, 1x sewing kit, and 1x emergency preparedness guide