Rothco Fast Mover Tactical Backpack
Rothco's Fast Mover Tactical Backpack features an enhanced design to aid in comfort, durability, and all-day mobility. Made of a sturdy 600 denier polyester, the tactical pack measures 10" x 12" x 19" and features multiple compartments ideal for securely storing gear. The large main compartment (6.5" x 12" x 19") contains 3 mesh pockets with a zipper closure as well as 1 pocket with a drawstring closing. There are also 2 secondary compartments on the front of the pack. The top section (2" x 9" x 5") contains 2 open-top pockets and 4 elastic loops for loose objects. While the lower section (2" x 9" x 10.75") contains 4 open-top pockets, 1 zippered pocket, and 4 pen slots.
Rothco’s Fast Mover Pack also features dual hidden side compartments, that are ideal for storing compact gear such as radio, multi-tool, and important documents. The padded back and contoured yoke-style shoulder straps evenly distribute the weight of the pack. The fully adjustable and removable sternum and waist straps provided added stabilization and weight distribution pack for all-day comfort. In addition, the tactical pack features dual-sided cinch straps, top carry handle, and double zippers. Rothko's Fast Mover Tactical Back is MOLLE compatible with MOLLE webbing on the side and front of the pack. The tactical bag is also hydration compatible with a bladder insert and dual pass-through ports for a hydration hose.
- Designed for quick access and sustainability in any environment
- Made from durable 600 denier polyester fabric
- Contoured straps & back with integrated padding offers all-day comfort
- Main compartment measures 6.5" x 12" x 19"
- Features a sternum strap and waist strap to help with stabilization
- Compatible with MOLLE technology & hydration bladder inserts
- 5" x 3" MOLLE on sides 1" x 6" hook & loop MOLLE on front and 2" x 6" hook & loop MOLLE on the upper front of the bag for attaching patches and
- MOLLE compatible gear