SKU MD- 10412
A basic kit for establishing a triage station. Perfect for CERTs and any professional or volunteer rescue team
- 4 Legend Safety Vests: - These versatile safety vests have a clear legend on the front for name tag and the back area for assignment or design your own inserts.
- 4 Rolls of 200-foot Colored Triage Tape:
- Mark out your triage area with this unique tape:
- Minor – Delayed – Immediate – Morgue
- 12 Ground Stakes: Use these to secure your triage tape in the ground.
- 1 Triage Book (37 Page): - This in-depth book offers tips on how to set up your triage unit as well as an explanation of what triage is, how to perform triage and the pitfalls of a triage operation. Also included are the following forms: Triage Treatment Log – Head-to-Toe Patient Evaluation – Injury Assessment – Body Identification Sheet.
- 4 Grease Pencils – 4 Clipboards – 25 Triage Tags – 4 Pencils – 8 ID Tags (front and back) – 1 Carry Bag