Eco Gel, Liner, Toilet Seat Set
Original price $29.99 - Original price $29.99
$29.99 - $29.99
Current price $29.99
Whether it's a disaster like earthquakes and hurricanes, a school lockdown, a family road trip, or backed up sewage the Emergency Zone Eco Gel Complete Toilet Set is the perfect solution to waste disposal when modern conveniences are not an option. Once used, Eco-Gel will solidify and deodorize waste for a painless and mess-free cleanup. Portable, convenient, and easy to use, don't let this be a product you wish you had when the time comes!
- Instead of accidentally spilling some waste on yourself, use ECO gel. The waste gets solidified, leading to a mess-free disposal
- Instead of dealing with digging a latrine, go the easy route. All you have to do is sprinkle one stick of ECO gel over the waste, which will treat from 1/2-1 GALLON* of liquid waste per stick. *Volume depends on desired consistency, add more as needed for completely solid gel.
- Gels and solidifies liquid waste and deodorizes portable toilets
- Pleasant lemongrass scent to help with odor
- No harsh chemicals- safer for you and the environment
Toilet Seat Directions:
- To place, start from the back of the toilet seat, just above where the lid meets the rim.
- Push down firmly, keeping that hand in place on the back while you move around the circumference of the seat with the other, pushing straight down as you go.
- Upon first use, the toilet seat may be rigid and harder to place, but with each application becomes more flexible
Eco Gel Directions:
- Line toilet with a plastic liner. Shake each stick pack of Eco Gel before use to evenly distribute the gelling agent amongst the other ingredients.
- Before using the toilet, sprinkle in some Eco Gel. Our recommendation is to add a bit of product before each use rather than adding an entire stick pack at once.
- After use, let Eco Gel sit for a few minutes to solidify waste. If possible, introducing some agitation/movement (we do this by lightly shaking the portable toilet) to the liquid while it absorbs will help it to set more solid, as the more contact you can allow between the liquid and powder the better the reaction.
- Remove the liner and dispose of waste, preferably in a biohazard bag.
- 1x Pack of Eco Gel Toilet Chemicals which contains 10 sticks
- 1x Honeybucket Toilet Seat
- 10x toilet liners