Eco Gel - Port-a-Potty Chemicals
Original price $14.99 - Original price $14.99
$14.99 - $14.99
Current price $14.99
A clean and simple way to dispose of waste in emergencies. Nature calls whether you are ready for it or not. There will be times when you will have to take care of business and flushing the toilet or digging a hole are not feasible options. Eco Gel - Port-a-Potty Chemicals provides an easy, mess-free way to deal with these less-than-pleasant moments. Simply sprinkle (1 stick pack up to 1 gallon of waste) some Eco Gel into the portable emergency toilet and let the magic happen. The powder will absorb the moisture and solidify the waste to make for easy, mess-free disposal while leaving a fresh lemongrass scent.
- Line toilet* with a plastic liner. Shake each stick pack of Eco Gel before use to evenly distribute the gelling agent amongst the other ingredients.
- *Bucket, liner, and toilet seat sold separately.
- Before using the toilet, sprinkle in some Eco Gel. Our recommendation is to add a bit of product before each use rather than adding an entire stick pack at once.
- After use, let Eco Gel sit for a few minutes to solidify waste. If possible, introducing some agitation/movement (we do this by lightly shaking the portable toilet) to the liquid while it absorbs will help it to set more solid, as the more contact you can allow between the liquid and powder the better the reaction.
- Remove the liner and dispose of waste, preferably in a biohazard bag.
- Gels and solidifies liquid waste and deodorizes portable toilets
- Pleasant lemongrass scent to help with odor
- No harsh chemicals- safer for you AND the environment
- 1 Pack contains 10 conveniently packaged sticks, which treat from 1/2-1 GALLON* of liquid waste per stick. *Volume depends on desired consistency, add more as needed for completely solid gel.
Eco Gel is great for...
- Disasters like earthquakes, hurricanes, winter storms, droughts, etc.
- Classroom lockdowns
- Office emergencies
- Outdoor activities like camping, hiking, boating, etc.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothes
- Do not ingest
- Eye contact: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes
- Skin contact: Wash with soap and water. Remove contaminated clothing
- Ingestion: Contact poison control