NAR Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) – 6″ Flat
The Flat Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) 30-0093 series of bandages provides an effective, constant pressure bandage used for the treatment of wounds. The Flat ETD is packaged in a low cube space, flat folded configuration to reduce its diameter and footprint in kits. It consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad, a durable securing device, and an innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration.
This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding conditions. The ETD can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity, or to perform any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
- Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- Flat folded, vacuum configuration reduces cube space and footprint in your kit
- Multi-functional, all-in-one design
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Made in the U.S. & Berry Amendment Compliant
- Packaged: L 6 in. x W 3.5 in. x D 0.875 in.
- Bandage: L 70 in. x W 6 in.
- Weight: 4 oz