R&B Urban Rescue Backpack Search & Rescue Trauma Pack
A true rescue backpack with a wide variety of uses from search and rescue, to air service, or a squad. The main compartment is fully padded with closed-cell foam for protection. The backpack has a web carrying handle and padded contoured shoulder straps, chest strap, and waist strap. All internal pockets are held in place by VELCRO® and are removable. A false back allows for the storage of shoulder straps when not needed.
- Made of Cordura® nylon with a #10YKK heavy duty self-repairing nylon zipper.
- The front outside has a zippered storage compartment that measures 10" W x 15"H x 3"D.
- On each side is a removable pocket 5" W x 11" H x 2" D
- The pack will hold a "C" or "D" size oxygen sleeve or may be rearranged without an oxygen tank.
- 3MTM heat applied silver reflective trim is used to minimize contamination.
- The orange and navy packs have a silk-screened white "Star of Life". (Black does not have a Star of Life or reflective trim.)
- The main compartment flap as an 18" slot pocket and six attached clear vinyl compartments.
- Color Options: Orange, Black, or Navy Blue.
- Weight is 44 oz. (2.75lbs)
- Overall dimensions of 11"W x 20"H x 6"D.
- Bag only, no internal pockets or cylinder sleeve.
- Contents not included.
- Proudly made in Ohio since 1971 with materials made in the USA.